Leaderboard
728x15

Nice On Line Business photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool on line business images:




Leaving Toronto
on line business
Image by bcymet
I am on a business trip to St. Vincent. To get their I flied from Ottawa to Toronto to Barbados and then my last hop was supposed to be right to St. Vincent.

After landing late in Toronto because we had to circle quite a bit our plane was late boarding and then we sat on the tarmack for about an hour before going to line up for de-icing.

When we got to Barbados we were supposed to have 3 hours to grab our bags, check in to our next flight and then wait. We ended up having 40 minutes and missed our next flight. They put us on the next flight to St. Vincent which also stopped in Granada (which is out of the way). So we ended up getting in 3 hours late.

I have a few other shots from the Toronto Airport that I might share later.

Banner