Leaderboard
728x15

Khadija's business is smelling sweet

Large Rectangle

A few nice loan for business images I found:


Khadija's business is smelling sweet
loan for business
Image by DFID - UK Department for International Development
Khadija's candle making business has been extremely successful, and continues to grow. She now experiments with using perfumes and natural elements such as rose petals in her products.

"I am really satisfied in my life and I think I am good successful women, I am happy in my life.

"I am feeling very good that I am making money with my own hands and my work is very good for my children.

"Thirty years of war has made Afghans very poor and they are not able to give each other loans so this Ariana loan system really helps us a lot."

UKaid from the Department for International Development is supporting the microfinance scheme that is helping Khadija lift herself out of poverty. To find out more, visit: www.dfid.gov.uk/afghanistan


Image © Development Pictures / Department for International Development

Banner