Leaderboard
728x15

Santa Cruz Surf Shop Window 80's

Large Rectangle

Some cool starting own business images:


Santa Cruz Surf Shop Window 80's
starting own business
Image by Judi Oyama
Santa Cruz Surf Shop window display. collage with a VHS Video playing. Worked the shop from buyer, manager, airbrushed, graphic designer to start my own business straight out of college. Still have my business decades later.


“Colors, like features, follow the changes of the emotions.” -Pablo Picasso
starting own business
Image by ⊙△⊙
second teaser!

Girl with the balloon in this picture is my friend's sister, who gave me this project. She's a fashion designer and will start her own business within a couple of months. Thankfully I was entrusted to capture her beautiful dresses in pictures, also her portrait! :)

Well, I'm still working on it -on the sideline of doing my studio assignments (you know, a routine of architecture student)! So, sorry for the second teaser, promise it will be the last teaser tho -this is just for fun :) I will upload the photo set as soon as possible with some best pictures from the photoshoot we had ;)


xprotara12-1
starting own business
Image by j. Verspeelt
nikon f65 expired fuji sensia 100 cross processed

i did these for an esthetics student that is starting her own business

Banner