Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Starting Own Business photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these starting own business images:


Robinwood
starting own business
Image by Teemu008
Robinwood in Elmhurst (1908). Michigan native George H. Miller graduated from the University of Michigan in 1893 and taught science in Marshall, MI. After his marriage to Bernice Porter, he moved to the Chicago area to become a manager for Sears, Roebuck & Co. Miller eventually started his own business, the Miller Fibre Box Company. He was also a member of the Chicago Chamber of Commerce, the City Club and the YMCA. Bernice was a charter member of the Daughters of the American Revolution.


1
starting own business
Image by miggslives
First day of my 365.
This is not the first time I have tried this. I think I've tried it maybe two or three times before, only getting to about a week or less. I want to dedicate the year to pushing myself harder in my crafts. Taking more pictures, doing more pieces, and starting my own businesses.

Today, I chilled at home and drew a couple pictures with the new Wacom Intuos5 Touch tablet I got the other day. I have wanted one for years, and now I can finally get deeper into my illustrations and designs.

Went with my mom to the store and bought myself a crazy expensive CR2 battery so I can use my remote shutter release again.

Here's to a great year.

Banner