Leaderboard
728x15

Selling Artesia

Large Rectangle

A few nice business for sale images I found:


Selling Artesia
business for sale
Image by pam's pics-
This must have been quite the spot at the time. I believe it sits on 2.4 acres. There was not much left- other than a couple buildings - see my prior post- and a water tower.
I also can't find very much online. It was built in the 1940's is about all I can come up with.

I'm not happy about this shot- because that for sale banner really bugs me- but it looked too wierd if I cropped it.


Miami Dead, But Guarded
business for sale
Image by cobalt123
The three businesses on the left are all for sale or rent. The owner of the functioning machine shop on the right has barricaded and reinforced his business against the adverse circumstances of the town. This is smack dab in the middle of Miami, Arizona.

Banner