Leaderboard
728x15

Cool A Business Plan images

Large Rectangle

A few nice a business plan images I found:



Business Plan -- Steal
a business plan
Image by silversalty
The web site - www.rassid.com - is using one of my images without permission or (LOL!) compensation of any kind. The image is not "CC" licensed. The other problem is that google, in its image search utility ("ice cream shop"), is now taking people that click on my image in their search page to the thieving site. Imagine 20-50 views per day lost to a thieving site. I've sent a message to google about this but google is ignoring me. As can be seen by the image, the site itself, rassid.com, is also ignoring my complaints about their theft.

I've in the past let non-commercial sites use my images and in most cases they're nice enough to ask first. This site neither asked nor ever received any permission to use my image of an ice cream shop and it's certainly a commercial site looking to profit by my "intellectual property."

This is just one of the problems with the so-called "intellectual property" laws. They're only for mega-corporations (and maybe fellow Lincoln grad Jay Meisel). If there was a chance that I could collect 0,000 for this copyright violation, as the publishing industries expect to be compensated for such violations, I'd be running to a lawyer (or they'd be running to me). But I'm not and they're not because the big bucks aren't for little people. Same with the laws.

The thieving site -
www.rassid.com/business-plan/business-plan-an-ice-cream-s...

My flickr page for the image -
www.flickr.com/photos/14060984@N05/3481640411/in/set-7215...


Business Plan - Brindley Place - sign
a business plan
Image by ell brown
A Business Plan sign on Sheepcote Street near Brunswick Square in Brindley Place.

Banner