Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Business Pc images

Large Rectangle

A few nice business pc images I found:


Pogo - End of an Era
business pc
Image by Erik Eckel
This Pogo's been a workhorse in my home office. Purchased in 2000, it's run everything from Windows 2000 betas to Windows Small Business Server 2003.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read my blog post Ode to my Pogo.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its performance became intermittent more than six months ago. The power supply (already replaced once after filling my server closet with acrid white aluminum smoke) tested OK, but the system's failing. With 512MB RAM, two IDE HDs and a sweet (for its time) ATI All In Wonder Radeon, I wrote two technology books (one a tech bestseller) with the help of this system.

After finally giving up the ghost this past week (I could no longer create users in SBS2003, the Exchange store kept going bad, etc.), it has been decommissioned.

RIP, my Pogo Athlon 1GHz companion; you served me well.


AMD Athlon 64
business pc
Image by Christopher_Hawkins
My old PC died big time and after 3 years it wasn't worth repairing individual parts. This is the old CPUs business end.


AMD Athlon 64
business pc
Image by Christopher_Hawkins
My old PC died big time and after 3 years it wasn't worth repairing individual parts. This is the old CPUs business end.

Banner