Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Business Registration photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool business registration images:


Registration #
business registration
Image by haggaret
A bit different than the 5 letters I'm used to in Canada


WTF - Austin American Statemen Registration Requirement
business registration
Image by chrisheuer
I dont get this. I was reading the post on the MySpace lawsuit and tried to get to the main technology page. 1st time it worked and I noticed that they were using BlogBurst, so I wanted to see how they reformatted Jeff Clavier's post, but instead I got this "register to see our content" screen. In trying to reload the prior post in the same window, it reloaded the registration screen instead.

After poking around a bit more, I went in through the front door of the site and was able to get to the article ultimately.

What sort of business rules are they using here? Still some sites out there that are trying hard, but just missing the point I guess. Either that or another case of "Technology Gone Wild!"

Banner