Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Home Based Business photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice home based business images I found:




@wanita Hari Ini, TV3 - 15 April 2011
home based business
Image by totbakedesign
me in dark green dress, had a pleasures of being interviewed by a Malaysian Local TV Show, WANITA HARI INI (Women Today) about my online cupcake business.

The topic discussed was 'perniagaan melalui blog, pilihan usahawan muda' (the young entrepreneurs choice - online business). Three online seller from different background, including me, were invited to discuss the topic.

we talked about my escape from corporate world into home based business 5 years ago, challenges & risks faced, products, marketing, customers and many more.

I really enjoyed the opportunity given, to share my business experiences with those interested to start an online cupcake business.

ellinnur
totcupcakes

Banner